XAO 0.01% 7,937.5 all ordinaries

Absolutely. The rhythm of a stock is a great technique. Has to...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Absolutely. The rhythm of a stock is a great technique. Has to be liquid though with good FA and intimacy takes time.

What I personally loathe though is the forever present treeshakers that these types of stocks generate. Sell a package...the sky is falling...buy a package...ohh maybe it's not as bad as I posted previously....very annoying. Still not far enough into the journey to not call or confront it which is what I notice the mote experienced posters do. Maybe it's just my nature.

No one's going to criticise someone trading the trade but for the LOG...don't lose your credibility for the sake of a couple of pips.

There's hundreds of trade opportunities out there every day and it's hard enough trying to work out what hedgies/instos/sophs (the big boys) are spinning up in the background...yet alone dodgy lifestyle (and worse) directors! So what's the purpose?
    To those that think it's fair game...I say...reflect on your choices and who you are as a person.

No need to try and steal crumbs. You're likely better off recycling tin cans and bottles or cutting back on your weekly latte expenditures.

As for substantive contrarians...bless you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.