XAO 0.99% 8,153.7 all ordinaries

As I mentioned last weekend I have been spending some time on...

1. 11,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    As I mentioned last weekend I have been spending some time on the maps in that area from SGQ's Mount Alexander north east to NST's Jundee. Lots of good opportunities are presenting for trades in the area . It is evident there is a bit of a land grab happening for ground prospective for nickel sulphides and more particularly cobalt.Apart from SGQ who was the first mover in the area ARL and VIC have moved into the area along with a few pty's .....one of which is interesting because Peter Wall is showing up a a director of it in ASIC searches .To my mind though the premier trade will be in SGQ once people start to realise they are ahead of the pack in what they have already found with Nickel,copper cobalt and PGE's at Mt Alexander .Their next round of drilling is going to be interesting but to my mind on assays already released they have a very decent cobalt resource already in the bag that is shallow and going to be easily processed into a very valuable concentrate
    Just a quick collage today but more detailed maps of my own will follow early next week. For the time being take note of the 7,290 ppm figure for cobalt shown in VIC's original map.
    VIC 3 + TLM.png
    Last edited by john435: 25/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.