XAO 0.01% 7,937.5 all ordinaries

Interesting week, Talking about rhythms some stocks, + on volume...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Interesting week,

Talking about rhythms some stocks, + on volume - on less volume,  looks like they want to go up.

LON, PHK, SYT, BGS, VIV, CYP, DXB, LNU, EUC, RNU, KDR, WFE

Hold / trade most of these.

Exited PHK and BGS friday at profit, misjudged size of erection the yanks are contending with once they realised there is a difference between trend and actual concerning yields and inflation.

Volativity still high though so strategy of shorter time in trade and 'acceptable' profit holds and will for some time.

DRC situation has me in AVZ , VEC but out of 4CE, it's a total exposure thing, seemed like good idea at time.

Looking at PSC as my 'anomoly trade', market has not a clue what is going on therefore not going to invest, the asset is same (or improved) with political situation. Read last anns for what it is, do not look for answer on stock thread, one certainty is if you do IQ going in will be couple of points up on when you exit.

Freedom to me is bit like the term 'happiness', does not exist in the pure form but only by degree.

Concerning the concepts though imagine losing a degree of both on homefront, full on gender power struggle developing.

Daughter and dog have been dragged into it, the daughter alinging with the BH the result of a 'dad' moment some weeks ago involving stupidty, tatoos, teenage hormones and the dog falling in behind me in a strong show of support god bless him.

Trigger point in last weeks was my 3am ish No1 break morphing into a good No1 + check DOW to see if we still have a financial system + while I'm up check out .... break, something about rhythm's being interrupted.

BH has a little investor group going, I tend to let's say look down upon the whole thing and make the call for what it is, bit of an excuse for a 'girlie' with some of her corporate mates once a week.

They only hold one stock, which at the time of the investment about 1 year ago they asked me for opinion, 'over valued, look elsewhere, don't be lazy' not my exact words but .........

Well the bloody stock is A2M, not really a ASX200 listing anymore but the BH's weapon of choice in any disagreement that just keeps on giving.

The lads have fortieted lot of ground and pretty much hanging in the garage (my office), sound system good though and both partial too a BD tune. 2 dimished individuals one with BH hassles the other coming to grips with a 'cat' incident which was a tad unsettling but shall not be mentioned again.

Song somehow appropriate and kinda sorta fits theme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.