Mouse, seems like the supply squeeze is still on Lithium for a...

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    Mouse, seems like the supply squeeze is still on Lithium for a few years over Graphite.

But one thing I have considered over this weekend, is with the "Infrastructure" growth, or at least US/ Trump talking about leading with infrastructure growth, then the traditional use of Steel coatings in background may provide a boost to Graphite pricing at some stage.

The higher quality Graphite producers seem to be getting a price lift from mid 2016. Looks like 2 speed pricing and the growth in EV and Expanables next few years should move Graphite sector at some stage.

Be worth following the building materials market too as well as the batteries.

One stock I notice if they can get the plant going, is BSM have an advantage with a current plant, and small start up target of 6000 tpa. Probably my fav under $20m so far in micros, just because of the stage, but risks are with the expansion after last lot failed.

TLG looks to be really specializing in the high end technical stuff. Chart looks good too.
    MUS look ok too with SYR in with them on project for 20% + some income from Rubies. Big jump early 2017.
    Can TON do it second time around? ticking higher, looks to be better focused now, total team change and has bit cash.
    and VRC has caught my eye with first US offtake contract.

KNL looks to have turned with nice move off 15c on increasing volume
    GPX has formed uptrend in 2017
    WKT like KNL looks to have made a bottom at 7c and moving higher
    FGR has found 9.1c now a few times. flat

HXG, VRC, BSM, RNU all still downtrends, RNU may be turning but early call.

Of the techs, HZR seems to have a few fans, but not a word on ol fav PAK

I'll mark in the SP's as of Friday and track it now and then for any signs.
    Last edited by Sector: 26/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.