XAO 2.08% 8,170.4 all ordinaries

[MEDIA] Well, I wish I could bottle the smell of honeysuckle and...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023

Well, I wish I could bottle the smell of honeysuckle and new cut grass as it floats through the  humid  summer air in the near silence after the sickle mowers stop.   After that natural intoxication it can be quite painful to return to the virtual portal to the city. The adventure is nice if slightly pressured diversion but trading pays the bills but I think - no, I am sure - it causes one to age faster than anything you can do in the sun.

Still, there are at least two things I've learned...one is to never ask a lady if she's pregnant.  The other is that there is a therapeutic value in making yourself stop trading even when you see a trade; because honestly this really all comes down to you...no matter what the markets are doing.  A vacation is nice but a break that involves physical work and a product takes away from the discomfort of not trading.

In addition to looking at the polls, I'm going to do a local unscientific poll on the trade war and get out of my comfort zone.  Around here, it will be easy.  They call you darling, sweetie and sugar in the stores - I am not kidding - so its not like they are going to tell me to get lost if I say "hey, how about that trade war?"  Well it's worth a try

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.