Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 24 - 26 Sept, page-40

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

With ny own personal trading I'd call myself a STT.. most of the time I rely upon technicals. I don't trust any penny stock until they have proven trustworthy. I wouldn't trust any as far I could throw them.

i strongly recommend you do the same.

i have funds with a major broker whom looks after ASX 100.investments, money made from STT is mostly transferred to my broker making this piggy bank larger.

we have had the greatest run over the past 18 months or so, as you know the golden path can only last for whatever time period then fundamentals change and we get change in market conditions.

look at what has happened over the past few years, they've had the printing machines running 24/7 printing new money (covid pandemic has been a major part), sooner or later it will catch-up ie: 10 yr bond going through the roof, inflation & interest rates increasing.

well the bottom line is protecting our profits & keep our losses too a minimum.

i use conditional trading software (most reputable online brokers have this available).

hence if any of my stocks have increased significantly, it takes last high price, if it falls back over several days,15% or more the stock will automatically be placed into the market being sold protecting profits.

good profits to all.
    Last edited by Marketscan: 29/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.