Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 25 - 27 June, page-29

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    LCT
    This Bio stock has the potential to run in a huge way in the very near term- let me explain !
    LCT- 11 quarters of cash left , Zero debt and targeting cures for Diabetes and Parkinson's ( massive global demand )!
    LCT has only 571M shares on issue, current MC of $6.8M ! LCT price 1.2 / 1.4cents (high Wed 1.6cents !)

Two penny bio stocks that have run recently, ACW and PAB, these two have billions of shares on issue, and on hype alone have run from ACW(2 cents to 17 cents), and PAB (2 cents to 6 cents) in recent weeks !!

!ACW- MC $255 Million (One clinical study extremely early stage) Alzheimers :
    PAB- MC $100 Million (One clinical study extremely early stage ) Brain Cancer :
    LCT- MC $7 Million (Two studies reasonably advanced ) Parkinson's and Diabetes :

From June 10th "BUSINESS UPDATE " announcement -: "Through academic, commercial and investment contacts, board members and executives have had a range of confidential discussions about potential new projects and partnerships. The company is not in a position to disclose any further details at present."

Summary : Speculator hype has pushed both ACW (900%)and PAB (200%) up in recent weeks on no news, and , imho LCT will follow and given the extremely LOW MC, LCT could be 10 cents in a flash giving it's less than a $60 Million MC .-( LCT briefly hit 1.6 cents Wednesday,)
    I have been watching this carefully, and it is clear traders got on and accumulators have taken their shares over the last 2 days ! Watch and see where this ends up by years end, i have a target of 7 cents, but 10 cents is easily achievable here imho !
    Disclaimer- bought a small parcel on close Friday !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3302/3302686-daec4326ba904ce5476c21f8c073bcee.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.