Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 25-27 Nov, page-49

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Doofus Doofus Doofus. I almost lost my SYAO faith this week as well. It's been a trying few weeks . . . but I'm hanging in there due to the subtle signs I am seeing. Oppies expire in 5 weeks so such a high risk now BUT but but but . . . 7m in the kitty if they are in the money and get exercised. Currently need 10% to get them in the money. Had a huge drill campaign with positive result after positive result, an upgraded JORC, (hell, half of these lithium runners don't even have a JORC), close to the US market, simple easy to mine deposit and a grade slightly higher than AJM's. Plus other deposits and graphite too. Crazy undervalued as you know. All of that means nothing if the market ignores SYA but I reckon this is the week it could all change. Closed on its high Friday, albeit on low volume. The chart showing support in the high 2's. Will the PSF be out in the next week? Will it be out before the last trading day of the oppies? Will it be the game changer SYA needs to put 7m in the kitty. 20m mc is crazy for the advanced stage they are at. I'm an optimist, but my adventures in trading have taught me the benefits of being a realist. Reality is, the oppies could expire worthless. Reality is, SYA could be a bagger/multi-bagger in the next few weeks and oppies will be off like a rocket. To the moon! lol Good luck to us all.

2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - Who do we Emancipate: Sayona!

Enjoy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.