Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 26 - 28 Aug, page-148

1. 17,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Was thinking about getting in the bottom nambo you mentioned and is very difficult . Be even harder possibly with the rigid lines of trends and channels? Its still a cross of the line though we look at . I watched linear in forex for hrs even though my linear lines on drugs are curves the ones i watched were rigid . a fifty and one hundred spread .

The lines were automatic changing and used to look at different times using same lines you could trade in those times frames against trend which is possibly not good but changes occur at bottoms and tops to those thats for sure . In my five grander i use four lines pretty much trialing around with different success .

I played around a bit with forks not much but was curious if your forks move in the program as price moves? I cant remember now. The partner want trade some forex accualy . Has a very limited working experience with a company before while at uni . Not for long but has an understanding .

Was thinking kicking off a five grander run in forex for her at some stage to trial the abilities see if some strategy can take place.While fundamental events affect forex also .From my experience watching it is much more pure charting to not being events out of the blue type thing

Even volume is like limitless to the affects on the charts? Maybe nieve to that but think so in the major pairs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.