Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 26 - 28 Aug, page-150

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks 952i . The small portfolio really shows some stuff i feel and how you manage around it thats for sure . Is a stress test method thats for sure and exciting strangely enough as it has you thinking on the bones side where every little bit counts while you deal with emotions etc of it .

Im quite liking minis chips at to because there is that compounding effect which i never took into account with mine as was first trying the lifestyle part out with it and time frames of the market . Ten dollars is bigger portfolio next time . Thats a hundred one cent stocks so the compounding percentages held inside a portfolio is accumulation if that makes sense ?

Not sure if any have done accumulation in their five granders but strategy has no bounds once you have built a kitty . I thought with forrest there could come a time where to much coin could effect the stocks looked at . Like a law of diminishing returns?

Not sure on this because never been success enough with it to understand whats going happen at that stage where say hundred thousand or more is being thrown round . I see forrest has split now with an options portfolio this makes sense in that perhaps he has to much cash

Any ideas forrest that was getting harder maintain the results percentage wise as the buys got bigger ? Its kind of counter intuitive to position sizes perhaps? Like say brokerages etc change also volume of being able sell into does the more volume you hold !

Taking into account volume can dry up very quickly on the buy side .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.