Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 26 - 28 Aug, page-58

1. 17,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yeh i love hot copper has been good for me .There's tips plenty to look at and share and even challenge yourself with . Big helps even when not finding something can be discussed easily that dont relate to stocks directly but platforms tools to research with charting knowledge and methods . Where to research places for yourself etc etc

Been pretty big change for me over the years just because i can have fun with like minded people . I dont often go on threads much . I do read occasionally sometimes but with charting focus primary need scans and watchlists . There is some fantastic posters maybe im not exposed so much to those others as i really only focus on a few threads .

Someone's awake at all hrs even if you need share a chat on something .Ive got stocks in my portfolio now from posters i probably wouldnt have other than for them . The big part is you can ask! Sometimes it may sound silly or has been numerous times before but there is alot out there that happens in the markets and you forget .

Rulings dates time frames of events etc etc Lots to think about that effect prices and movements that are rulings of the market nothing more . You need knowledge all the time to feed the brain with . It gets gruesome at times as well and you may just need let it out and share a bit whats happening for your own good .

Nine times out of ten there will be someone in same boat you can lean on a bit with the emotions etc etc

Methods to dig yourself around with with whatever your doing in the market and how go about them . The market always changes and things come and go even the methods of whats hot and working as new gadgets come out you can use and well your in a good place to get exposure to them from people who use them !

One thing to remember though the buy and sell is always your own choice even when asking about different things its an auction.

There is a buyer and a seller to meet the price . And we could be either in the market at any time as there is just so many stocks out there .Be nice and people are nice they know the same generally speaking in my experience. All have there own private thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.