Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 26 - 28 Aug, page-61

1. 17,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yeh i watched last time pop down to around five dollars was hitting my scans at the time down the bottom .Did some looking at it at the time . 70% 30% stocks over a year lets see again what happens if we hit it up round the bottoms again ? Repeat offenders quirk my interest for trades at the lows if they fight back ?

Maybe something think about with the volume scan thingy at start of year . I still run it and have two from it . Well the brain cells suggest they are .ahy krm both had good showing today watchlisted only on the 11th

Few around this season last weeks getting big whacks on announcements why i put the chart up because you cant chart it really unless ? You go into the uncontrol thinking of insiders early to it . Drive you nuts though if it gets a hold of your thoughts that way though .

Why sometimes indicators are good they show up stuff maybe you may trigger to with computer trading nowdays .I struggle with it thats for sure but as i keep getting spankings or make the wrong moves i see where my indication is and mentally log it .If i had hibikans skills id be charting it .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.