Signs Of ... the start of a correction in the States, and the...

1. 6,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Signs Of ... the start of a correction in the States, and the effect of that is flowing through into our market

Shares less than 5 cents looking OK ... only 40
    Shares between 5 cents and $1.25 looking OK ... a piddly 49

A strange number of stocks asking to be researched, despite the sea of red out there ...

ANX, AUH, BEE, CCE, CXM, EGL, EMU, ENT, FFG, GBR, HCH, HMX, INP, IXR, MSI, ODY, ONE, PPL, PUR, QPM, RLE, RNE, RNU, SIT, SUH, AIS, GDA, PCK, PVL, RCP, SXA, ALC, COD, EM2, EXR, GRR, LEX, VXR

I was in VXR for awhile ... in fact it was one of my high conviction stocks given it had a great resource, and it just needed management to do something. Well management did nothing, the forum turned on them and the SP headed south. I locked in a bag and moved on. The only thing that could help them now was a knight in shining armor ... well, guess what eek.png

Best looking charts ... MSI, ONE, PPL, COD, EXR (I'm holding ONE, PPL and COD ... might be a bit of confirmation bias sneaking through in their selection rolleyes.png)

Speaking of confirmation bias, I wish somebody would come on my love child's forum (ONE) and throw a bit of mud around. Pros accumulating under 10 cents, resistance at 14 cents, gap to fill at 19.5 cents, wave will complete at 24.5 cents, resistance on the chart at 30 cents, 80 cents and $1.50 ... I'm thinking of starting a "dollar by christmas" thread ... it's clearly got me by the gonads and I'm way too committed in it.

Last week the day traders took over ... well, that didn't last long.

Mind you, there's quite a few stocks that have fallen out of the sky that might be oversold, and worth a look at. Markets tend to over react in times like these ...
    9SP, BCT, BEM, CRL, CRO, DRX, FFT, IP1, MAY, NGY, PRL, PWN, RFX, SHO, A3D, 8CO, CCA, CWX, ELS, MNS, NOV, NOX, PNN, BD1

No hot sector at present ... although in healthcare there's a couple ... the price of copper has been on a tear for awhile, and it's finally starting to flow onto the market a bit ... cobalt price is good, but apart from COB there's not many options.

This all sounds rather positive, but it kind of glosses over the sea of red that's out there.
    The gold price started sliding two days after I picked DEG and RXL ... the jinx mode in full flight
    I've dipped my toe in the water a few times (eg JAT, QFE) ... they've gone up a bit, and then I'm sprinting to the sell button to get my money back as they started to fall out of the sky.

The Dow is no good overnight. It's all becoming a bit of a crap shoot.

Last edited by peejayhercules: 27/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.