MSB is in a trading halt for a private placement to a targeted...

1. 10,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    MSB is in a trading halt for a private placement to a targeted industry investor. So not your usual run of the mill capital raising. Will be interesting to see what happens with them on Tuesday or when they release the announcement. Haven't seen any signs of credible rumours - sometimes there is a leak and sometimes not. That's one of my tips. I'm still waiting on news about the Novartis deal which hasn't been closed but it seems I may be waiting for a while longer for that. I think I've only got about a week to go so they better do something quickly.

TLX had a great conference call on Friday. They always impress me with their professionalism and strategy as well as their science. Share price is sliding along with the whole market so maybe some good opportunities coming up? That stock is definitely LT for me but it does throw up ST opportunities at times. I was even day trading it for a while.

RAC still zooming ahead, without me. I see that as a younger sibling to TLX - same type of really switched on management. I like the way they think. Science is important but those that deliver it best are strategic and see the bigger picture.

(And no, MSB has never impressed me like TLX and RAC have).

IVZ - still waiting. They are planning on seismic work in April so really need to get a motor on with both the execution of the PEDPA and the farm in partner.

Quite a bipolar week for me. Either my speccies were up and my investments stocks down or vice versa. With the current market volatility, I may start to refocus my trading on shorter timeframes again. Sometimes ST is too long!

I did hear REM again during the week and though it's about time that I posted another song from them. Seems I'm not the only one thinking that! smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.