I note the STT is powering along beautifully. Pity I personally...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    I note the STT is powering along beautifully. Pity I personally have (make) so little time for it. What moments I do have this year have mostly dabbled in day trading, and therefore have gone across to the dark side. January proved a great month riding the last of the Lithium charge - was that Li v3 or v4? - but February has taken the spark out of the daylight, so now I'm regrouping while mostly in cash considering next move.

@peejayhercules enjoying these stock lists as I need regrounding with more substance to work with after my walk on the wild side. The fleeting DT just doesn't cut it.

I too, note that so many stocks fall out of the sky as soon as entering, and one theory is the hundreds of thousands of new armchair traders taking their pip(s). I read a bank analyst stating that their total number of retail accounts in this last year have sky rocketed.

@Diver Dan My own response to tomorrow's weekend shorts is yes, they will suffer the effects of net capitulation when the buyers return in droves, like at a vaccination car park.

@ammie Like you, I've been watching RAC but never bought. Don't ask me why, I couldn't explain it. As for MSB, surely the forthcoming private investment is going to have a good effect. Pity I'm no longer holding after being warned by @Sector smile.png

And finally @roberter1, something for Frank. Maybe a distant relative. He/she gave us a visit yesterday, attracted by the aroma of the Aussie barbecue at Water Park Creek. She wasn't too interested in the tomato or apple, gave the bread a little twist of head, but scoffed the piece of sausage like it was its first meal after hibernation.

I considered requesting some market advice, so using my spoon, I tapped out in morse, BIOTRON. She did raise her head and gave what seemed a specific tongue response, but not sure if it was a sage answer, or just wanting more scent for the said sausage. Another week may tell.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2954/2954678-e05cc0c36564c9c91669054fa7885b1f.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.