I only hold a small amount of MSB because I think the Novartis...

1. 10,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    I only hold a small amount of MSB because I think the Novartis deal will be closed and the market is discounting this. Plus IF Novartis is on board, there is the possibility that they will influence trial design which quite honestly, MSB sucks at. I think it is quite shocking that they have had so many positive therapeutic results from trials but the trials have failed because of trial design. As the song goes, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. IMO they are too big to have any excuse for designing their trials so poorly. And perhaps I'm being a bit naive, but they are saying how they are identifying their "sweet spot" where their therapy is most effective which is a good thing but shouldn't they have worked this out prior to reaching this point? Sure Phase 3 trials have big numbers (of patients) and it is more obvious now but I'm thinking it should be more confirmation of what they think will happen rather than new information. But like I said, maybe I expect too much.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.