One of the pure pleasures of reading old threads doing the...

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    One of the pure pleasures of reading old threads doing the diaries is the Garage !

I just always get so many laughs and smiles of the antics that happen

Come across this beauty 34210578

I reckon the garage could have its own diary series

Anyway, week ended on even worse note that had the team questioning it's very reality.

Was doing a bit of consultancy work in garage last night and ran out of beer, team had to make a fridge run to house. Only problem was BH had few of her corporate lawyer mates over for a girlie and the crew was a few bottles of ‘chardie’ old. The team on approach heard the ‘me too’ thingy was being pulled apart and out of self-preservation diverted to side door to grasp beer and retreat to safety of garage. Hound gave the game away and being discovered were invited for a 'chat'.

Now the BH for some reason has a couple of exceedingly good-looking mates, one of a ‘certain age’ has cleavage of a very high quality indeed. She just happened to be there.

The hound and I after initial ‘hellos’ settled into the group and immediately invoked the Seinfeld model of cleavage appreciation. Glance and look away, don’t linger looking into the sun, no problems, all males on forum would agree, method has worked for many generations.

WELL, after about 10mins in got a jab from the BH on arm, looking confused turned to group for guidance but meant with laughter and truth.

IT DOESN’T WORK AND NEVER HAS, the group educated me that women KNOW when the Seinfeld model has been invoked and, on some occasions, actually use it to their advantage!

Farrrrrrrrrk me, the team retreated to garage truly shaken to the core and looking for spiritual sanctity after horror week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.