STTCOMP JAT, FA LONG Market cap 4.8m cash 120k raised at 0.012...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    STTCOMP JAT, FA LONG
    Market cap 4.8m cash 120k raised at 0.012 recently
    Food and Milk Formula

The recent annual report was a standout for me keeping in mind tiny MC. In principal activities, they stated:

Focus continues to be on developing cashflows through exports to China of fast moving consumer goods. This includes the development of a JAT product range designed for Chinese consumers, initially in the milk products market segment.

The milk formula companies have generated multiple returns for their holders recently. So it looked like a decent small cap which might be able to generate gains. Then I checked the management and they do own heaps of shares and has strong Chinese board with strong connections in China.

Then the price volume query was worth the read particularly this part:
    In the Director's of the 2017 Annual Report on page 4 it was reported that the company had in August 2017, incorporated a subsidiary, Cobbitty Country Pty Ltd, to sell Jat own branded products manufactured in Australia and that it was registering brand trademarks and seeking requisite regulatory approvals. Jat continues this process and will be selling Jat branded milk Formula.

If they achieve what they have said in the annual report and Friday's price query... I think we might have a new player in Milk Formula space with Chinese connections and sales history only with a tiny market cap in peer comparison. OPPORTUNITY?

Lets see. Please DYOR and buy sell or hold based on individual risk appetite.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.