XAO 0.04% 8,205.5 all ordinaries

Re Uranium - 2 good days in the sector and everyone changes...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Re Uranium - 2 good days in the sector and everyone changes their mind, happy to see it though. The uranium bull market is arriving and if you believe this is a false start then you're simply not accepting the facts. Here are a few of the best asx coys for upside:

VMY - is uranium dark horse, with VMY having mine approvals ready, with a market cap at around 45m. Vimy is a great all rounder and has the best long term set up, I am a strong believer that VMY has the largest upside out out the uranium players (excl specs). Very competent board, and institutional backing from Twiggy. Plenty of significant near term newsflow due for H2. Check out the VMY - information & Discussion thread for a proper overview. Disclosure - holding a heap at 10c average.

PEN - safest bet. Large upside from the transition into low ph ISR which will cut their opex costs right down into the lowest quartile, meaning that they potentially have the ability to produce with profitable margins at very low uranium prices. The project update is due shortly. Disc - holding at 26c average.

DEV - spec play. Uranium land just under VMY and above AGE. Tiny market cap and 30% of the register is held by management. Could very quickly multi. Disc - holding at 0.6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.