Long winded explanation to a simple question coming...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Long winded explanation to a simple question coming up..........I'm a bit of a science head so forgive my ramblings on such subjects I have been known to draw long bows from time to time .

DeltaVee as used to describe the physics of a specific set of situations can apply loosely to the decisions a person or individual might make when involved in investing in the stock market and investing in a broader sense, that's my feeling at least, as do the chemistry based equations derived for describing equilibrium relationships for reactions.................

"Delta-v (literally "change in velocity"), symbolised as ∆v and pronounced delta-vee, as used in spacecraft flight dynamics, is a measure of the impulse per unit of spacecraft mass that is needed to perform a maneuver such as launching from or landing on a planet or moon, or an in-space orbital maneuver. It is a scalar that has the units of speed. As used in this context, it is not the same as the physical change in velocity of the vehicle".

I tend to think my name choice was more about simply reminding myself to make sure one has enough 'left in the tank' to get where you need to go, or to maintain current headings and so forth without jeopardizing future potential for reaction to change when confronted with an unexpected situation..................its also about questions like these.............

Have I considered where my journey might take me once started.......? and can I change course when required.......? or will I run out of reaction mass and end up drifting powerlessly or stuck on some barren moon in a gravity well..................?

Space travel and investing are probably more alike than most would credit perhaps.................wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.