Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 28-30 Oct, page-192

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    "atrocity's" ? Funny how the Syrian people say America is the real enemy here & thank Russia for the help they provide.
    SB, When it comes to my larger investments $50k +, i look for something that is pretty rock solid for a return, GPP has a long way before it can get that type of attention from me.. But have looked it at for a small ST punt & it does look the goods.

Totally agree, I have been sitting on a nice pile of cash that is ready to pounce on some re rateable stocks & trends...

While gold may become a small trend due to uncertainty, i still think the best trend is going to be electric car related.. And P.s. Coal, uranium, green energy are EV related as well.

Also those thinking the sky will fall which ever way the elections pan out, consider this.

Bank's have lent unprecedented, absurd, some may even say preposterous amount of dollars to would be takers in the last few year who has the most amount of money tied up in the markets & equity right now.. This is manly due to bank's needing to compensate for low interest rates but as well given the go ahead by Governments to do so, so economy can grow.

Just type in bank leading at recored high in google to see the amount of articles from Greenland to Antartica & everything in-between

A default avalanche is in no ones best interest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.