XAO 0.28% 8,191.9 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge:29 Jun - 1 Jul, page-187

1. 17,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Nice onetricky.

Im very volume perverse .Well have been even against very good advice some of my early thoughts were i wanted trade forex where id see perhaps endless volume as i spent ages watching it as its so rapid and different time frames with trend etc

Scares the hell out of me to be honest forex and really have great admiration for those in it .But if you wanted just pick a time get up and trade technically that would have be one of the best ways do it i think?

Twenty four hrs a day stuff its at work .

But as i learn listen to the chart chat yes volume is important but how much is the big question i always have ?

Like its only important to whether you can buy or sell for your own trade even?

Now that mucks with your head and charting even the ramping etc as it all folds into it .

Big position small position it wont matter in the bigger scheme of things to whether its right or not its still where your position in the volume to a price is.

Small and nimble has some advantages to it . If you can exploit it same as the big guys to the pressure of it all like trading against the trend is my way of thinking and im mad literally with it all .

Im the prawn head that has prove up my own style to it all over time . Its pretty much derived from hotcopper stt thread from once i joined .

Its totally whacky and totally unconventional perhaps?

It clicks all the numbers sometimes and does nothing at others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.