Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 29 Nov - 1 Dec, page-25

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Jesus Malaga, ya starting to sound like one of those ‘life management’ coaches, ya know the sub species that live on the commercial TV networks in the morning and walk around quoting stuff like

‘you become the sum of your every action and thought over time’, something about the fostering of good life habits, I guess.

F… me, talk about self-imposed pressure to greet each mornings dawn, could image the garage’s 1st action of the day would be hitting one of those mediation pose’s that the BH and her mates always banging on about to attain mindfulness, those ‘clear your mind of thoughts. minimise action and concentrate on the moment’ thingy’s not in any attack on the concept of mindfulness but a forlorn attempt to preserve life’s capital, the markets 1st rule of existence.

All joking aside Mal, over your way the other week, Esperance of all places, real eye opener, very unique geography, about 2 secs and a weak moment away from putting in a snap offer for some land. (assumption you are a sandgroper)

Thought better of it as BH would have freaked, hound and I already n the ‘bad books’ for some apparent ‘scrubland’ down SC, the lads agreed Esperance would have been a ‘bridge too far’ with potential result the human being migrated onto the dreaded ‘biannual’ platform.

Ok week for the team, courtesy of a few large support plays.
    Been running this scan of 3 mths lows in last 10 days on certain volume and retracement % parameters, has delivered BVS, A2M, CGL, APX and few others into the garage’s hands over last few weeks.

Not a big fan of the large cap milk plays as a rule, can’t trust China to play by the rules (or anything else for that matter if you listen to the media), was in too early with A2M but worked out well in the end

One that has gone a bit ‘iffy’ is RHP < 240, went straight thru on way to 220, came back a bit late Friday, as above lads only trying to have positive thoughts for accumulative life legacy reasons.

Not that interested in chasing momentum for a while now, (illogical?)

Let’s not mention PBH…. was a CR play but which CR? Had 3 in one issue 320,360 and 4, lads were watching the 360 but alas the market decided it was the 4 now pretty close to 5 f… me.

One CR play we did jag was AVH, $120m @ 59 and trading @ 52 ish ?, we are natural FA so this type of trading does not come with high degree of comfort, resulted in bit of a softco#k attack, good % but should have brought more, out @ 60 touched 65 but for mental health reasons garage stopped looking at 62 f… me.

Our speccies not doing much, up a couple of pips then down a single, not holding any resource stocks other than few small positions in couple of goldies for geopolitical reasons and IMA.

One good thing is most on support, as time goes by if not breached outcome will be positive, trust me that’s just how it works.
    If anyone remotely interested CG1, PKS, XTE, LBL, CWL ……. and a few others.

Picked up SZL courtesy of STT tip from someone few weeks ago, having bailed EML was looking around for replacement in the ‘space’, about week later ‘big’ tip on one of my subscriptions.

Why am I paying for subs when I can just read STT, actually have noted this happens quite regularly.

Lads under bit of pressure down here, about 7 females have lobbed, few of the daughter’s mates and couple of the BH’s good friends, one a vet so the boys have all had a check-up.

Trading hound and Frank in rude health, Frank completely recovered and more from the ‘stoush’ he had up in Sydney with the hound’s nemesis ‘the cat’, while ‘Eck’ is quite young and extremely fit with a long FA career ahead of him apparently. Week also highlighted by KP stopping by for his ½ chop and spending bit of time with the lads and the BH.

Something comforting in a world where you have the John Clark's and Clive James's floating around in the background, let’s hope more on the way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.