Short Term Trading Weekend lounge 2nd-4th Dec, page-106

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @mouse do you see PLS moving much in the next year? I hold a smallish bundle of shares after selling a lot recently to pay for new purchases. The directors have stated they're looking at BOA's and financing arrangements to be finalised concurrently in january 2017 (possible STT!) which is the only real value driver I can think of. Secondary minor value drivers may be commencement of construction and startup of the DSO operation. But realistically until they start building the 4mtpa plant I don't see their SP budging by more than ~25%, even with the catalysts I mentioned above. I think they're pretty well fairly valued currently. What are your thoughts?

@Krayz23 like you pointed out there's always names you want to see on the top 20, names like cygnet, UBS, citicorp, etc. As for how tightly you want the top20 to be held....not to loose that there's a lot of free float but not so tight that it' illiquid. For me (and I suspect any number anyone gives you will be based on personal experience and there is no 'correct' number) it's anywhere between 40-80%.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.