Hi Sector ZeroHedge... the news aggregator for paranoids (we...

1. 7,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2000
    Hi Sector

ZeroHedge... the news aggregator for paranoids (we have to stick together you know, just not too close).

On a serious note... I think you have to form a view about the macro picture. Although I don't have any truck for the fear ridden gold bugs the idea that the debt can be solved with more credit is a failed policy .

My preference is to invest in constructive growth and in the end that is the only sensible way... but before that happens we will experience a period of chaos. Frankly, gold has an illusory value... in the short term people will flee to it (among other things) but long term l see it as only a temporary trade. For all of my thinking life l have disliked the way society is structured... it is founded on fear and gold is the preeminent emblem of that fear.
    The pandemic is only one of our problems.... the underlying problem is with our collective attitude to each other (they made gun shops in the US an essential business ffs....we at least only went as far as hair salons). I will invest in constructive things when circumstances allow (and l do hold some stocks with that as the theme) but at the moment, while the World is still mad, it's mostly a way to go broke....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.