The only non-stock related thing I'll say about this whole covid...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The only non-stock related thing I'll say about this whole covid thing is that you can really tell the people who spend too much time fixated on the news and catchy headlines in times like this. It's a real addiction for some and really takes away their ability to view things objectively.

Does anyone know of a source for total daily covid tests? I've been watching the new daily confirmed cases here:

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-current-situation-and-case-numbers

I've have seen data for the total number of tests administered, but haven't seen a chart of the total tests broken down into a daily chart. I mainly just want to track whether any new spike in cases is caused by a spike in the total number of tests administered or by a change in the actual spread. The new cases have been dropping off rapidly and I bought up quite a few shares later in the week but there's likely to be a surge in the testing soon and this will likely be accompanied by some dismal headlines that don't explain the full picture, along with more market uncertainty.

Any opinions on whether or not there will be a significant impact on the market due to the ability of people to withdraw part of their super? I haven't had time to research the details of this yet. Need to get an understanding of the number of people eligible and the period of time over which the withdrawals will likely occur.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.