Hello all, hope you had a happy and profitable week. Lots of...

1. 4,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hello all, hope you had a happy and profitable week. Lots of good action for me, mainly in and out of AR9 a few times at a total of 140% profit for the week. Can't really complain. Has been the gift that keeps on giving since I first tipped it at day trading at 0.054 a few weeks back.

And here is one that reminds of it right before the eruption - take a look at HTG.

STTCOMP HTG TA LONG
    SOI 361m
    MC $85m
    Comparable peer MCs - $500m+
    Revenue: $10m+
    Cash: $11m+ after last raise

I am basing this on TA however both the FA and TA are exceptional here.

Fundamentally, the company is a remote network / connectivity technology provider operating in the multi-billion dollar satellite communications sector, providing secure internet where no commercial networks are available. So this tech is especially applicable to military / defence / aviation / marine uses (eg at sea, in the air, foreign locations etc).
    Speaking of which - their new chairman is a retired Major General in the Australian Defence Force - I'll let your imagination run wild as to where this can go with him at the helm. Especially in the current defence / cyber / safe data focused environment.

Last quarterly was amazing, huge expectations for the one that is about to be released for end of June quarter. Link to March QRTly here, definitely worth a read: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-march-2020-quarterly-activities-and-cash-flow-report.5368987/

Onto TA
    The chart speaks for itself. Huge volume today indicating that something massive is brewing here.
    Nice full green candle on highest volume in a long while, without any news yet.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2271/2271456-140b8d757a1ed4092042282be2b3666b.jpg

This one is due for a serious re-rate and today was a sign that it is about to begin. Sometime next week this could really have a good go at those crazy 100+% spikes we have recently seen imo. Can only imagine what a Govt / defence related news would do to it

Twitter and HC still very quiet for this company

Happy researching and have a good weekend all

Last edited by antistar: 03/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.