Signs Of ... a gigantic pile of s**t ... in fact 198 of...

1. 6,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1534
    Signs Of ... a gigantic pile of s**t ... in fact 198 of them.

Maybe BNL's the go ... it's going to take an awful lot of helium to keep this lot up!

I remember a few months ago we asked the question whether the Market would have a pull back ... I was in the "yes" squad, but I did preface it by saying I didn't know where trillions of dollars of "free" money getting printed off would end up, and what the impact of that would be. Well, I think we can all see the impact now.

Normally you would warn people that there are two buttons ... the BUY button, and ...
    Put another way, what goes up ....
    ... but these are not normal times. It's not taking much skill to make money in this Market ... the skill will come in later ... I just don't know when

Anyhow I won't list 198 codes ... you can go to the ASX website and download all the codes in a spreadsheet if you want.

Out of the 198 there were a couple of charts that leapt off the page, hit me in the face and said "come look at me". They were ...

ALY, BNL, VR8, VTI, BPH, EM1, TAS, TMZ, VMY, GTR, NAE, NOR, PMY, SI6, BCN, IME, TON, POD, ADN, OLI, APC, GMN, TNT, BIT

No recommendations on most of them (I'm holding BPH, GTR), they just give me some direction on what to research this weekend.

I'll highlight a couple of sectors.

Silver - During the week I posted a chart showing that the price of silver had just formed a double flag formation, which I expect would be bullish.
    Consider IVR, ARD and SVL in this sector.

The Lachlan Fold Belt - following ALK's success there MAG is currently doing a lot of drilling there (I hold). If it gets a good hole or two, the whole area could be lit up like a Christmas tree. Late last year the forum mentioned that TMZ might be up to a bit of dodgy stuff. It ran to 4.2 cents yesterday, but I was lucky to take up a small position at 2.4 cents when it went back and filled the gap. From a MC of $3m maybe I can get a bag without them even drilling a hole rolleyes.png

Data Security - hot, hot, sector with the government throwing money at it. I'm holding AR9, but I like TNT, WHK and VOR as well.

Uranium - exploration and mining in the US has collapsed and Trump has made it clear that this is leaving the US vulnerable, and it is strategically important for them to invest in their own local uranium industry. GTR is in a back to back trading halt. They were testing extensions, the results of which came back better than expected, and now they're doing a CR for some sort of acquisition. There's a mine sitting right next to them that is under care and maintenance, but they might be buying up some free land where they expect the extensions run into. Either way the CR might see a dip in the SP and create a buying opportunity. GTR (I'm holding), but the VMY chart also caught the eye.

Fintech Sector has gone dead, but I'm watching to see if it comes back to life.

If you haven't run over a black cat, you're probably doing all right in this Market. The "skill thing" will come into play eventually.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.