Its unbelievable isn' it. My late father had a saying " the...

1. 11,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    Its unbelievable isn' it. My late father had a saying " the trouble with common sense is that its not common to all ". As a child growing up I used to laugh at him and say " but daddy its called common sense because everyone has it." How wrong I was then, and later on realised the wisdom of his words. Seems some never ever grow up. Our WA borders are still closed, and I'm grateful.
    Not really appreciating China's antics at the moment, wonder how it will end up. Nervous enough to take some profit of the table on one of my major shares.
    Saw a good interview on ********* featuring RRL, RSG & RMS. Will be uploaded on the relevant share if anyone is interested.
    Sent a "nice " email to Tony Keating at RAP informing him how impressed I was by his antics. Doubt that I will get a reply.
    I saw Trump's comments- The virus will just disappear. Which planet is he on !!. A man made virus ( whch I believe it to be) won't just magically disappear.
    I hope you don't mind me asking but where abouts in the US are you ?? If you would rather not say I will understand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.