Short Term trading Weekend Lounge: 3-5th March, page-190

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I was thinking kilpatrick myself par cooked bacon and equal lashings of homemade BBQ (spicy) tomato (slightly sweet) and Worcestershire hmmm. Circa 6-7 mins mid grill on medium or till bacon crispy. Only ever done when oysters are that day caught to ensure they don't dry during cooking. Served on a bed of rock salt in shell for presentation and freshly picked lemon or lime wedges off the tree.

This recipe should only ever be attempted after a tequila shot or two with lemon and salt of Jose Cuervo especial (special reserve) in the early afternoon when the weather is balmy and the sky is clear.

The consumption of this dish should be till roll on the floor bust level is reached.

To aid with digestion a pre prepared and breathed bottle of Malbec in the very top shelf category should be chosen. Noticibly heavy on the plum and blackcurrent tones is best so I have been told. This also should be complimented by a lightly chilled sparkling water.

Should dehydration be an issue during any of the above steps a bottle of Duvel should remain on standby.

Last edited by 1ForDaMoney: 05/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.