I have been playing with shares for a few years and have had...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been playing with shares for a few years and have had some good wins... and some bad losses. Usually the losses are because I dont sell, just watch them go down. Anyway, my plan is over the next 12 months to learn as much as possible. I have been off work for a year and looking at more time with a possibility of not going back so need to focus on my future and what will i do/ be able to do. I have read both the STT libraries, several books by Buffett and Lynch, scroll through the STT threads. I am jotting notes. I research the gainers and losers to see why they have made or lost, look at their charts and announcements. This is good because it costs me no money . I am in the ASX game. Also doing paper trades to see how I am going. Cut and paste charts so I can refer back to them. It is time consuming but need to have the attitude that this is my job. A question was asked "how to pick a stock". I have looked at the ASX list and searched for $20 mill or less MC and go through this, pulling up random companies to research and follow. Refer back to HC for comments on these companies, and more research
    As I said earlier I have given myself 12 months to get up to speed but can see that I will be always learning and improving. HC has alot of skills that one can pick up on and make them a better trader. It is not something you learn overnight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.