Hi @Veritas2000, I meant to tell you it is the original HC...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Hi @Veritas2000, I meant to tell you it is the original HC version where the word document can be posted.  I just don't know the other way.  You can find the old HC option at the footer of your window, if you didn't already know.  Just convert your default word document text to TNR after highlighting the entire document.   It can be easy to mess up so you may want to test it in the preview function.  I have never done that other method already mentioned, but just thought I would offer an alternative in case.  FMF probably knows more about this, and his advice is probably better. You can always experiment in the test forum.  If it does not come out right after posting, simply edit, highlight your text and remove formatting and that will revert to standard text.

Since you like outdoor things, this weekend is just light pine tree work.  There is something about the smell of mixed fuel and pine resin and getting sprayed with dust and chips that is nice.  The pitch gets on your lines and gear, but you just use a distillate of the same stuff to clean up.  You can use dedicated ropes for conifers, or just clean your ropes in the machine after.   Boring story but they it is good exercise.  

I made a post a few weeks back about bullying on internet forums, and how I rarely saw it here but was concerned about vulnerable souls who sometimes suffer in silence.  I took it off because I did not think it was clear enough, but I do have a more understandable version.   Hope you are all having a good weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.