Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 30 July - 1 Aug, page-37

1. 11,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    I bet that when that young lad from Liverpool with his band recorded this song never realised just how much it would mean to so many people and it would end up as the anthem for one of the greatest soccer teams in the world. I've never heard it sang with as much heart and soul, a prayer really, as when Liverpool were down 3-0 at half time in the final, One night in Istanbul. Liverpool went on to win. I had the pleasure of meeting that young lad, except he wasn't that young lad anymore, but a delightful man at a restaurant many years ago.
    Ah, don't dismiss WGR too quickly, especially if gold heads the way many expect it to. I'm going to hold on to those shares, as they were a gift from GWR, cost me nothing, GWR going to concentrate on their iron ore, and WGR gold. Another one you might like to ave a good look at, MGX, not a short term hold, but towards the end of the year things should start to get really interesting.I knew that you would be the first one to pick up on my post.
    I don't enter any competitions, I just compete against myself, the harshest and most demanding critic. I need to be, as have a lot of travelling to pay for as soon as the world opens up. I'm saddened and angry and frustrated to see politics take the place of humanity. By hook or by crook I'm going to get a booster shot of the vaccine before I step foot on that plane.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.