Short Term Trading - Weekend Lounge: 30 Jun - 2 Jul, page-30

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Actually, people who liked the post, I've never heard of them and they aren't regulars to the SYT thread.

And whilst we are on the topic, I put it there to emphasise the total disregard to posters who post informative things, which is what is also happening on the SYT thread between one poster and another. It seems people invested in SYT who have meaningful information, can't have an "open forum" to discuss and share their research.

It seems you have personally had an issue with the fact I posted a maximum of 4 posts the last few days?

- advising of the app release and what it included, with links to the announcement and images from said app which gave a visual stimulus for people who don't like to read detailed information. Was reported and moderated. "advertising" apparently.

- Posting a small piece about a rough estimation on revenue for Syntonic which gave people a quick guide to potential revenue of the company through the new developments.

- a more detailed insight into the same revenue outlining that even with a lowered consumer base, the substantial revenue potential from the 1 country it is currently released, is more than a lot of the other asx small cap stocks.

- and defending myself for posting the above.

And again today, because you felt it necessary to have an indirect dig at myself and other posters who have posted on this thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.