Short Term Trading - Weekend Lounge: 30 Jun - 2 Jul, page-79

1. 6,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Free,

your efforts to curb the SYT bashing debate should not have commenced with GR's post, but this one: Original post moderated[/QUOTE]
    Free,

your efforts to curb the SYT bashing debate should not have commenced with GR's post, but this one: Zand34

If you don't believe so, then I'm afraid that the STT is becoming, at worse, an exclusive boys club, and at best, an unmoderated zone for some who don't know the difference between a ramp and a balanced and relevant information that GR made today.

Here of course, will come the mouths (not yours of course, hopefully), that how can I talk about balance when I mostly post only on one stock? The answer is simple: one stock posting is valid when it comes with new and relevant information, and without the obvious rocket cats and the like. This seems to be unknown here, possibly because it is not the norm. But it is still valid all the same (and norms are even more boring).

I recommend that the mouths first brigade are put in their place before any purple circle becomes prevalent.

Thanks for your considerations.
    [/QUOTE]
    Syzygy I think most on here have enjoyed your posts in the past. I personally have nothing against --- and had a trade BUT. People do get tired of numerous posts and your friend that visited really rubbed people the wrong way. The absolute worst thing a trader can do is fall in love and become infatuated with a company. Most are cra- and all we do is use them to make money. A poster from IAM another love story, posted spam here and when told graciously apoligised and left. Not up to me to tell you what to do but relax and chill. Good luck with your company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.