Short Term Trading - Weekend Lounge: 30 Jun - 2 Jul, page-80

1. 1,020 Posts.
    you only after producers Jim? if you're after specs too, just noticed LEG had a mini breakout yesterday and saw you've been looking at nickel. have not kept up with FA but hadn't seen it posted about for ages. CZL had biggest volume for a long time right at the bottom. not familiar with many producers sorry but TZN holding highs well.

thanks Johnny, however i'm back to motherland in the Gold Coast now. Tas was wonderful but not a viable long term residence for the gf. have come full circle and everything in Tas and Syd was great, we are so fortunate.

re cobalt they all multi bagged and now they've halved, so you'd think another multi round would be more difficult. also as a part of the first wave many traders have been educated on the fact that it's near impossible to get a stand-alone Co mine running so may play on sentiment... not to discount a colossal paradigm shift as the demand of Co remains high - that's what it will take to my simple mind. for example CLQ or someone actually get producing, then a few more with a PFS/DFS get some offtakes signed or substantial JVs. i think it could all go sideways longer than we imagine in spite of spot price.
    i'm so far off having any authority on the subject though.
    which ones you like?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.