Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge : 30 Sept - 2 Oct, page-184

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Ok TraderGT fair enough ...comments taken on board.

Perhaps we can ask the some of the more successful historic STT Traders who have in the past posted regularly to the STT threads and now don't why they move away or post less... perhaps lack of kudos/recognition given etc or better info found else where or some may drift to the charting or Day trade threads as part of their trading journey. There are those that have commented that the STT threads became too popular ... and quality dropped however I refute that as the accuracy of the tips to the STT Comp at least has never been higher... given you only rank @ 18th if you tip 50% accuracy ... there was a Time when this would give you the yellow jersey!

I am aware of the old saying that "you can't please all of the people all of the time" and I have no intention of trying to do so ... so there will always be those that drop off the radar through natural attrition etc ...

So the question is all about retaining as much "Quality" posting ... on the STT threads as reasonably possible ... I guess

Bottom Line is we need to assist each other to make $$ ...as Ive said in the past retailer investors have an inherent disadvantage and IF we group/pool our info together we will better be able to compete with the big end of town and in many cases out perform them
    Last edited by Freehold: 01/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.