Hi @Freehold - my 5c worth :) A public forum is like a family -...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi @Freehold - my 5c worth

A public forum is like a family - you don't get to pick the members.
    There is a lovely mix of humanity on this thread: everyone from obvious self-absorbed 20-something egomaniacs to people with genuine humility. Sounds pretty much like real life to me.
    The ongoing efforts/thoughts that you and others put into this thread amazes me - I certainly wouldn't bother.
    Given the obsessive nature of many people here (who post 10-20 times a day, every day) it surprises me that there aren't more blow-ups and that the general discussion is of such high quality. This is clearly appreciated by many.

The 5 Grander is problematic: to some it'll be yet another opportunity to demonstrate how wonderful they are; to others it'll be a genuine challenge. I would suggest that a good BS Detector is required by all readers.

I read this thread pretty much every day, which I guess makes me a fellow obsessive. I do make notes from some posters I admire; I roll my eyes at others; I laugh at a few (when they mean to be funny) - it's a good mix.

Congrats on your success to date. Might be worth reminding some people that no-one gets paid for spending hours and hours researching, then sharing their info with the rest of us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.