Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 30Dec - 2 Jan, page-46

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Pick your war to enter Free ? The one thing i know politically is there will be a war and America enters some country be it by the sky by ship or by land in my lifetime its the most surest bet that will happen over the next eight years.

Im really thinking they will get a kick at North Korea myself much to South Korea's disgust proably ? They will want take on China at some stage and North Korea seems the place they could stage themselves without the rest of the world being concerned .

Just needs a test missile get the distance and it will be on . India fired one the other day landed off Aussie coastline somewhere ? Well if distance is correct two thousand miles off our coastline and we just finished uranium deal with em 50 ton icbm one tonne war head to be fitted fired off the back of a truck

All crazy but the American economy is a war foot economy and industry at home relies on this . Hope Trumps different as im at best hate any established politician and loath war as interesting as it is .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.