Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 30Dec - 2 Jan, page-55

1. 17,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yeh its a hard thing deal with Free . One first time a sibling so a new experience for me . Ive had tears tonight bit like you late at night with stt family only different. The emotions well up i guess as you look back over the year for different reasons .

Ive had some people ive never knew close say to be aware when its really close and just keep in mind how it effects you and try deal with it best you can it will change over longer time frame but never leaves you .

The hardest is my feeling for mum and dad and having lost a child i guess .Mum in particular as she has been such a rock till ive realised just how much dads are in this world to the real substance of certain situations in this world .

You can deal with grief with mums you have face reality with dads if that makes sense .

I think as family we have made ground rules now how we will do what ever happens in the future that will happen and really appreciative of the many friends and family who have had deal with it before and gave us the time and peace to come together as a family in a difficult time we had never face before as it was always someone else .

On my own im highly emotional person in public im more restrained so im having some vent tonight also thats strange but really i need it .

Just found a bottle of sangria time to kick up a new year .Well partner let me know . Cupboards bare except for that and some port which we dont want .

This band has me online listening going yeh its alright music . Plenty of different stuff out there to listen to . Ive just had them playing go ok i enjoy this . Enjoying music is only something i come to later in life . Well appreciate it i suppose .Part of my favorite segment stt the different music each week

Foods the same it changes as you get older to what you enjoy .

Hope you enjoy this one @herbalist and stt .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.