XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

IXC- It's not often that a management team in this bio industry...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    IXC
    - It's not often that a management team in this bio industry knows how to run a business. This management team are very experienced and highly reputable, have restricted the sale of securities for those that got in prior to IPO, low shares on issue and have put their money where their mouths are and are currently the number 1 shareholder. FMG director clearly supports this company by also being a major shareholder, and I also suggest everyone to view the highly credentialed names in the top 20 who hold 80% of this co
    - FDA have not only approved their drug Exenetide but also have approved it for the disease this co are targetting, IIH. This would indicate that the drug would obviously be safe for human use (as Exenetide is a current diabetic and weight-loss treatment with minimal side effects) and the drug would display efficacious results in treating IIH. Many patients suffering from IIH can be issued with permanent blindness, and the prevalence is rapidly increasing. It is a disease caused by an increase in intracranial hypertension (brain pressure increases), where over 90% of current IIH patients are overweight. With trials and substantial evidence displaying that Exenatide decreasing intracranial pressure in animal models, this co are conducting the first human trial on Exenatide for the treatment of IIH.
    - I had bought NXS just after the IPO however took a small profit and sold, and has now increased by almost 3x fold and has a market cap of almost 750 mill. However, I will not do the same mistake again due to the above reasons, and especially when this co have already progressed much more than NXS (phase 2 is currently being conducted).

This should really have a market cap of 300 mill by the end of this month at the very LEAST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.