XAO 0.10% 8,322.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 5-7 July, page-23

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    STTCOMP 4CE TA LONG

SP: 1.1c
    MC: $5.1M
    SOI: 463.4M
    Note there will be additional 80M shares to be issued in the near future - i.e. 40M on the completion of the Tshimpala lead & silver project acquisition, and another 40M upon the sale of 500t DSO lead/silver from the trial mining (in progress). If we take into account these additional 80M shares, the MC will be $5.9M.

Cash: $40K as per the last quarterly, but there have been some recent cash inflow since then:
    • $350K from the CR on 22 May @ 0.9c, and
    • $280K from the settlement of sale of Mt Adrah gold project
    • $225K from the sale of shareholding in Marquee Resources (MQR)
    --- Total additional cash: $855K

TA Notes

Started picking-up higher volume last Friday, and the SP broke above the long-term downtrend line while also going above the ichimoku cloud.

FA Information
    4CE was previously known as the AVZ nearology lithium, but we know that failed quite miserably. 4CE recently completed acquisition of Tshimpala high-grade lead & silver project in Malawi. Trial mining was recently completed in November 2018, extracting 100t of bulk samples with an average 60.48% lead grade and 735g/t silver grade. The samples were sold for US$1,400/t. 4CE is currently progressing with more trial mining targeting 1,000t of bulk samples (which relates to the condition of the issue of the 2nd 40M shares above), where the proceeds from the sale will be used to fund further exploration/development activities.

As part of this acquisition, 4CE also received 90-day exclusive option (i.e. due in early August) over the graphite rights. The graphite project is next door to SVM's graphite project, which is saprolite-hosted and has one of the lowest (if not the lowest) opex in the world. Not much information has been published about the graphite project, but it is understood that there has been a previous DFS completed confirming viability of 10,000tpa production - which implies the graphite project is already in a fairly advanced stage and may have near-term production potential (refer to my earlier post at 4CE forum for more info - https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39289707/single). Having said that, the full details of the previous DFS are not currently publicly available - I expect/hope 4CE will publish this once the graphite acquisition is completed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.