TLX - TelixMarket cap:around $1BBiotech focusing on oncology....

1. 10,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    TLX - Telix
    Market cap:around $1B
    Biotech focusing on oncology. Has a number of different fields with prostate being most advance and also brain (gbm), renal and bone marrow/rare diseases. They do both diagnosis and treatment. A good quality biotech imo (hence the $1b market cap) with near term results due from a Phase I trial plus a mid cycle meeting with FDA for their Phase III prostate trial. They have a regular news flow with trials starting, patients being enrolled, new partnerships etc. TLX has a global focus with studies in the US, Europe, Asia, Australia etc. At the moment, it is sitting just below a significant retracement level as well as a solid support/resistance level of $3.80. I think it's a good buy at the current level of $3.71 but I'm not tipping it because I'm not confident of it making 25% in 28 days. However, I am confident that it's a solid company and I expect it to be at least double the price by year end. They have an extensive pipeline of imaging and therapy products and should have a commercial product before year end.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2977/2977133-b3322cb6d49fb5ce767339fa39378564.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.