Reading the individual stock threads can be a real pain.... nuff...

1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Reading the individual stock threads can be a real pain.... nuff said.

Anticipation....

Straight off the bat I am expecting (yes expecting ... not hoping) good drill results for SGQ this coming week. I tipped it a few days ago and the SP was hammered all week... I topped up today... stuff everybody else's opinion. The biggest bet I have ever made... will either crash or crash through (to steal a quote from Gough)

Gold.... still have to see what happens tonight but I think it will survive this downtrend... The Fed is in no hurry to intervene, but unless the bond yields stop rising they will have to... that's the consensus view and it's hard to see it otherwise. The $AUD has lost ground against the $US (it has fallen more than the US has risen) and... imo... when iron ore starts shipping to China from South America the $AUD will drop back a fair bit... which will return the wind to the sails of Oz gold stocks. The tricky bit is the timeline... consensus opinion for when the Fed acts is if bond yields go above 1.75% (10Y) low number guess to 2.5% high number guess. Consensus opinion believes 3% will break everything in the shop.

Have I fallen in love with SGQ.... ??? Dunno. This should fix it...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.