Long post: Gonna cram alot of things into one post. 1. 5Grander...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Long post: Gonna cram alot of things into one post.

1. 5Grander
    Start complete:

Once again this does differ to my real holdings, I do hold all these stocks but different position sizes to that of the 5Grander.
    I wont be posting too often about this, maybe when I hit milestones if I'm lucky enough (+25%, +50%, +100%) but I'll have all my changes time-stamped so no cheating on my behalf.
    Anyways enough about my 5grander I'll take the wooden spoon from @Malaga.

@minoil apologies for late response I'm alot like you in terms of patience and attention span lol. I would prefer to do it your way, but I feel I need to make a a few bag or so on a few of my selections which wont happen overnight, gotta ride the whole trend, this whole thing will be a learning experience and I want to see if I'm capable of trading longer timeframes.

Still studying FF's 5grander challenge makes for a great success story/case study.

2. Graphene/Graphite
    Seems like market is showing a bit of love on this.
    I've got HZR, PAK, FGR, NFE on my watchlist for this....
    HZR and FGR(I dont hold yet) getting some loving recentlt. PAK not just yet but I do feel it will have a good week coming....

Any others I should be watching?

3. Charts
    Lots of bullish setups to provide entries this coming week.
    PAK, JCS, HZR/FGR(should pullback),
    JCS:

PLH:
    ALY: This one I flipped, I realised I'm better at finding exits rather than entries. So starting to play around with flipping charts and imagining I hold the stock...If I would click sell, I click buy instead lol.
    And this ALY chart looks like it made a nasty upthrust. I'll be checking intraday before making a decision to enter.

4. Weekend Topic:
    Dont have much to say about the health/biotech sector just dont know enough to speak about it. However ALC(a stock I'm interested in but dont hold) has generated huge volumes recently....something brewing?
    @marty386 want to give it a plug? Any news due soon?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.