Now that's an appropriate poem and sentiment @Dazedandconfused....

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Now that's an appropriate poem and sentiment @Dazedandconfused.

PS Rick: And there I go throwing around the term settlement again instead of saying rth close. Anyways you get the point. I don't know if you're looking to trade futures or just get a really accurate read but it looks like your investing.com print there is close enough. If you want to trade futures you will need precise real-time ticks because you're talking about a lot of notional value per point and margin requirements are high. If you ever do, please be very careful and make sure you traded other stuff for a long time first. I can't begin to overstate just how dangerous they can be to the uninitiated without sounding obnoxious so I will leave that to your imagination and say that initiation will cost a bit even if you are unusually careful. People blow up accounts all the time with them. They're more dangerous than level two and above options I reckon. Aside from keeping track of the markets, I use futures mostly for hedging or things that happen overnight unless markets are trading methodically. Even then I approach with caution after having done it longer than I want to admit here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.