XAO 0.89% 8,206.1 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 6 -8th Apr, page-16

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Well, if I'm honest, another fairly ordinary week passes by... I have no shame in admitting I'm struggling to make any decent money in this market. I haven't worked for 3 months, and if this is what it is like trying to live off the market, well, the future wouldn't be looking all that prosperous . Lucky I'm still getting paid by the employer. It appears to be a slow grind backwards overall for me - Make a little here, give a bit back there and so forth. I have zero conviction at the moment. Thinking I might shorten my time frames and go play with the mid-large caps for a while, even it it only results in play money (or play loss). At least it might stimulate my mind, as at the moment, I'm losing interest at a rapid rate.

Anyway a few scans for perusal.

Price and Volume:
    P&V.JPG

52wk High:
    52wk H.JPG

52wk Low:
    52wk L.JPG

MA200 Cross Up:
    MA200.JPG

MA50 Cross Up:
    MA50.JPG

MA Triple Cross Up ( 5-period EMA must be greater than a 15-period EMA with the 1- period rate of change of the 40-period EMA also being positive. The price event occurs when the close crosses above the 40-period EMA. This price event must be confirmed by a volume event using the same 5 and 15 period moving averages-but calculated on volume rather than price) :
    MA Triple x.JPG

MACD Cross Up:
    MACD Cross.JPG

RSI Oversold:
    RSI OS.JPG

Stochastic Oversold:
    SToch OS.JPG

MFI Oversold (The 14-period Money Flow Index crosses above 20, out of an oversold condition on increasing volume) :
    MFI oversold.JPG

Candle, Big Black:
    candle BB.JPG

Candle, Big White:
    Candle BW.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.