XAO 1.32% 7,990.7 all ordinaries

Well, if I'm honest, another fairly ordinary week passes by... I...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Well, if I'm honest, another fairly ordinary week passes by... I have no shame in admitting I'm struggling to make any decent money in this market. I haven't worked for 3 months, and if this is what it is like trying to live off the market, well, the future wouldn't be looking all that prosperous . Lucky I'm still getting paid by the employer. It appears to be a slow grind backwards overall for me - Make a little here, give a bit back there and so forth. I have zero conviction at the moment. Thinking I might shorten my time frames and go play with the mid-large caps for a while, even it it only results in play money (or play loss). At least it might stimulate my mind, as at the moment, I'm losing interest at a rapid rate.

Anyway a few scans for perusal.

Price and Volume:
    P&V.JPG

52wk High:
    52wk H.JPG

52wk Low:
    52wk L.JPG

MA200 Cross Up:
    MA200.JPG

MA50 Cross Up:
    MA50.JPG

MA Triple Cross Up ( 5-period EMA must be greater than a 15-period EMA with the 1- period rate of change of the 40-period EMA also being positive. The price event occurs when the close crosses above the 40-period EMA. This price event must be confirmed by a volume event using the same 5 and 15 period moving averages-but calculated on volume rather than price) :
    MA Triple x.JPG

MACD Cross Up:
    MACD Cross.JPG

RSI Oversold:
    RSI OS.JPG

Stochastic Oversold:
    SToch OS.JPG

MFI Oversold (The 14-period Money Flow Index crosses above 20, out of an oversold condition on increasing volume) :
    MFI oversold.JPG

Candle, Big Black:
    candle BB.JPG

Candle, Big White:
    Candle BW.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.