XAO 1.32% 7,990.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 6 -8th Apr, page-29

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    I hope I am not in the middle of making my usual mistake ...falling in love with a stock. Like some others, I have exited everything that was doing nothing [in most cases less than nothing] and everything I sold has gone down further since. BUT ... I have kept buying FGO against all of the best rules .. now quite committed. I tipped it and TLG recently .... but I exited TLG.... very frustrating when you see a good stock but the general market conditions are unfavorable. I will make one comment about TLG though ... it has to the best organized Co I have ever seen... it really does look like a future success story and as soon I sort out things with FGO I am going to start buying for the long term.

The last thing we need is an added layer of risk... and that is what Trump is happy to dish out... he might be a tweeter but is certainly not a sweet little bluebird of happiness. I am very confident about this prediction ... when it comes to politics Trump is outgunned ... the Chinese as good as invented the art, been doing it for 3000 years and will run rings around him. I am inclined to the view that in fact Trump is providing Xi with just the excuses he needs to fast track the Chinese agenda .... there are plenty of things China would like to do but would find difficult to get away with in the normal course of events ... but now... under the pretext of 'self defence' we are about to see what the Chinese really want ....imo. Trump is a chump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.