XAO 0.89% 8,206.1 all ordinaries

jimmi please allow me a few words about your topic sentence. Not...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    jimmi

please allow me a few words about your topic sentence. Not aimed specifically at you, but all of us, especially the 'anonymous.' Such ramblings will hopefully reduce the desire to remain in our hidden places (or may end up increasing them).

The poster you refer to is not anonymous, as I personally know her, and if someone is known, they can't be unknown.
    But you may say that she is known to you and not to me, and therfore your known known is still my unknown.

But, no, I reply, for what I know and what you claim not to know is the same thing, and if someone is known by one, she is known by many: themselves and by who knows them, and two is many. Besides, if you claim not to know something, it would seem contradictory, for to know that you don't know, is an act of knowing and not unknowing.

In fact, no one can not know anything, for the reasons just mentioned, which means the same as everyone knows everything, or more to the point in this case, everyone knows everyone, so that there is no such thing as anonymity.

So if I may advise, you can buy the book, knowing from whom you buy it.

There is no such thing as internet anonymity, only those who don't know it, which is a mistake, as we know that you can't not know what we know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.